Every person before getting the flooring done for his house asks for a quotation about the budget. If we talk about an economical option, floating floor seems to be the best available on the market. Floating floor is known for its soundproof technology, which not only can be used in the houses but dance studios, theatres and recording studios. They are available in a variety of colors out of which you can choose the one that suits your requirement. It adds a professional touch to the place along with making it appealing.
The way they are laid in the room enhances the look of the floor. Most of the commercial building prefer using them as they require less maintenance. Another reason for using floating floors is it does not require too much cutting of the trees, unlike the wooden flooring. If you have been facing issues with the concrete flooring due to increased level of moisture content in them, floating floor with cork or glass fiber can be used as an inside layer making use of the neoprene pads to add support to the new flooring.
Benefits of Floating Floor:
- The conventional concrete floors either require laying of marbles or tiles and polishing them to make them smooth. The entire process needs a lot of money to spare and turns out to be expensive. Floating floor is an economical method and can be done easily.
- If you wish to make your room sound proof, floating floor serves as the best option.
- Easy installation
- You can redo the flooring as and when you wish if you get bored of it.
- Adds a royal touch to your place
- Good after sales service
- Provides good insulation during winter season
- The flooring of the places that have instruments that are sensitive to vibration should be done by floating floor as they reduce vibration
- Hardwood flooring expands during the change in temperature and gets damaged because of being fixed. Floating Floor allow a good room for expansion whenever there is a temperature change.
- Floating floors last long with an average span of thirty years.
Many people doubt that the hardwood flooring is better than the floating floor as they are fixed in their place. Yes, hardwood floor may last long, but there are some things that you should know about it. To clear this doubt about which flooring to use, the polish of the hardwood flooring fades over a period, the moisture starts seeping into them as the temperature changes, the wood may also get damaged. If this case comes up, replacing the entire floor brings an additional expenditure. Apart from spending money, the entire process is very time taking. On the contrary, floating floor are economical and does not require maintenance now and then. The factory finished wooden polish adds a royal touch to them and if handled with proper care can last for a longer duration. It does not even require spending time on laying the floor for the first time.