Here are a few proven ways of how to make your roommate mad. In addition, we suggest you check out types of roommates before reading our tips. Enjoy!
1. Litter the room. Firstly, the room will smell disgusting. Secondly, it will attract flies, ants and other insects that are bound to annoy your neighbor. They will have to either clean the whole mess up, or leave everything as it is, but in this case, they will be mad as hell.
2. Listen to loud music while your neighbor is trying to concentrate on studies, or simply when they are in the room. You have to listen to the kind of music that your roommate does not like, and you need to listen to it loudly. You can also start humming the music. Better yet, if you cannot sing.
3. Scatter your dirty clothes in the room. When your clothes start to smell unpleasant, and the entire room fills with an unpleasant smell, your neighbor will be really angry. Try keeping your clothes close to your neighbor’s ones. A pile of different clothes will definitely drive him nuts.
4. Use hair care, shampoo and shaving gel of your roommate. If your roommate is a girl, try using her make-up and use a lot of it, when she is not around. If your neighbor is a guy, you need to use his shaving gel, aftershave and deodorant. Find something that he uses on a daily basis, and use it as often as possible so that your neighbor has to buy it again.
5. Eat their food and drink their beverages. Even if you are neither hungry nor thirsty, just take your roommate’s food and eat it or just leave it for later. Sooner or later, your roommate will start to notice that their food and beverages are running out fast.
6. While your neighbor is asleep, turn on the TV or loud music and turn on the light. First, turn on the light for a few minutes. Then start watching TV or listening to loud music, while keeping the light on. It will wake your neighbor, and make them crazy.
7. Tell them that you have forgotten the key to the room. Call your neighbor and tell them that you really need to go into the room so that your neighbor opens the door for you. Then say that it was an emergency and this will not happen. However, you should continue doing so. This way you will take away some time from your roommate. Nevertheless, you should always keep the key with you in case your neighbor does not let you in the room.
8. Put your roommate’s things in some other place or hide them when they are not around. Start with small things. Simply put things in a different place. Then start hiding them. When your neighbor asks if you know where their stuff is you need to say, “No, I think you’re going crazy”.
However, if the aforementioned tips did not help, then your roommate is probably a hard nut to crack. In this case, you might want to consider the option to browse Kijiji to find condos for sale.